× Members

ESA si k note

More
7 years 10 months ago #162391 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA si k note
Hi Lily,

I have merged your query with the other topic relating to your ESA claim. It helps us enormously when everything dealing with the same claim is kept in one topic.

No, if you are in the Support Group you do not need a further fitnote as DWP have already accepted that you are not fit for work.

Are you current;y undergoing ressessment? A list of your prescribed medication will be useful to send in when you next get an ESA50 but it would be of no interest to DWP otherwise.

If you have any further questions or comments about your ESA claim please reply to this message and we will do our best to help. You will find it easily in future if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162428 by Lily
Replied by Lily on topic ESA si k note
Hello yes got all the forms!!! It states copies of prescriptions so i do that I meant to say is it a negative to need an aid and it to assist you or a postive .... Eg without medication it's very painful to get out of bed let alone walk !! Would they state she's can take her medication so sheds ok !!!! I do have side effects understand all that ... But didn't know if it's a postive to need an aid thanks

More
7 years 10 months ago #162460 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA si k note
ESA does not look at aids in the same way as DLA/PIP do. The ESA guide explains the descriptors.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.