× Members

ESA3 Postal Address

More
5 years 7 months ago #219228 by lobsterpot
ESA3 Postal Address was created by lobsterpot
I've received an ESA3 form to complete but the address on the free post envelope has no post code, is this correct?

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #219230 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA3 Postal Address

Nobby wrote: I've received an ESA3 form to complete but the address on the free post envelope has no post code, is this correct?

Cheers

Yes, Freepost addresses don't have one. This does mean that you will not be able to send the form using a Tracked or quick delivery post as you need a postcode to do this, so if you want to do this you will have to contact the DWP for a full address.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 7 months ago #219242 by lobsterpot
Replied by lobsterpot on topic ESA3 Postal Address
One thing I have already noticed on the ESA3 form Gordon is a note saying "Only fill in this form if your Contribution Based ESA claim has stopped and you want to claim Income Related ESA".

More
5 years 7 months ago #219246 by Gordon

Nobby wrote: One thing I have already noticed on the ESA3 form Gordon is a note saying "Only fill in this form if your Contribution Based ESA claim has stopped and you want to claim Income Related ESA".

That's not was is happening here, don't worry about it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 7 months ago #219247 by lobsterpot
Replied by lobsterpot on topic ESA3 Postal Address
Sorry to be a pain Gordon, my sister was asked when phoning the DWP on another matter if she wanted a ESA3 form. My usual CB ESA is in payment and is usually due for renewal around January time ?

More
5 years 7 months ago #219248 by Gordon
Nobby

I'm really sorry but I don't know what you are asking?

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.