× Members

Incontinence -ESA form

More
13 years 8 months ago #27101 by Jeff1
Replied by Jeff1 on topic Re:Incontinence -ESA form
Hi tilly, Further to my last post in the members section dated 16th June 2009. "Claimant who can walk and run gets High Rate Mobility for Incontinence. If you go to the section you can download it.It should be taken into account at your ESA medical. If you do have any medical reports confirming your condition/s take them with you to any medical you attend, If they refuse to take them of you or ignore them, then this makes your appeal more likely to succeed because they have not considered all medical evidence. Re: Can,t wait cards i got mine from the hospital consultant if your are under a consultant phone his secretary and ask, you have to send a passport size photo and there is no charge(just your postage). Hope this helps. Best Wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bonnie
13 years 8 months ago #27138 by Bonnie
Replied by Bonnie on topic Re:Incontinence -ESA form
Rosered,

You can get a "cant wait card"from the NACC....National Association for Crohns and Colitis.

Bonnie.

• Rosered
13 years 8 months ago #27151 by Rosered
Replied by Rosered on topic Re:Incontinence -ESA form
Unfortunately mine is not due to chrones or colitus but to a botched operation following diverticulitus.

More
13 years 8 months ago #27154 by Jeff1
Replied by Jeff1 on topic Re:Incontinence -ESA form
Hi Rosered. You should still be able to get a card, Have a word with the manager at your GPs they should be able to help you. Best Wishes

• millymoo
13 years 8 months ago #27228 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic Re:Incontinence -ESA form
Hi Rosered

My dad got his "cant wait card" from the hospital, he has bowel cancer and ileostomy.
As far as i am concerned anyone who has any degree of incontinance should be automatically be supplied with a card instead of having to ask for one.

Best wishes
Mm

• tilly
  • Topic Author
13 years 8 months ago #27446 by tilly
Replied by tilly on topic Re:Incontinence -ESA form
:) Do you need a cannot wait card from hospital - I go to an incontinence clinic (for double incontinence) and had 2 faecal accidents this week and 2 urinary - have bad week with interstitial cystis flare (I have a Cannot wait card from them) and I also have IBS..... but it does not have my photo on it. to be honest unless I am right near WC at home, I have not made it to WC when it happens......
With my pain this week - I saw an emergency doctor today - feeling like I am falling apart and not dared go out for days.

Can I write to my urologist for a Cannot wiat card or can the incontinence clinic give me one?

Kind regards

Tilly

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.