× Members

appeal

More
12 years 10 months ago #61741 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:appeal
bro58 wrote:

It was discussed on this thread 3 months ago, and fedup provided the link on her post.

I actually downloaded a copy of the doc and have it in front of me, but can't seem to find it from the thread.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=view&catid=13&id=52273

I've gone through all of the docs on the linked page and there is no reference to WFI's and appeals on any of the documents, I suspect the document you are refering to is no longer on this page as none of them were as long as 37 pages.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 10 months ago #61742 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:appeal
Derek4 wrote:

The post with the link is here:

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...id=13&id=52273#52281

Derek,

I followed the link but could not see the doc that Fedup quoted from, even though I have it in hard copy.

It was titled :

The Works Programme, Invitations to Tender,

Specification and Supporting Information,

Can any one else see this from the link? or am I just being daft!!!!

I obviously don't want to quote this doc, if my info is not correct.

• bro58
12 years 10 months ago #61744 by bro58
Gordon wrote:

bro58 wrote:

It was discussed on this thread 3 months ago, and fedup provided the link on her post.

I actually downloaded a copy of the doc and have it in front of me, but can't seem to find it from the thread.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=view&catid=13&id=52273

I've gone through all of the docs on the linked page and there is no reference to WFI's and appeals on any of the documents, I suspect the document you are refering to is no longer on this page as none of them were as long as 37 pages.

Gordon

Found it with google see link to doc relevant passage is page 37 A2.22, lots of other info as well.

Is this binding to quote to DWP if needed.

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/work-prog-itt.pdf

More
12 years 10 months ago #61745 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:appeal
bro58

I've found the document in question, the reference to appeals relates only to the Work Programme and not to WFIs.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 10 months ago #61748 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:appeal
Hi Bro58

It seems that the webpage has changed and the document is no longer on it.

Obviously from my next post in the thread I looked at the document and was more interested in the offensive language that DWP staff use for JSA claimants, but I'm just wondering whether it was a proposal to the providers bidding for contracts or whether it was or has become policy not to send WRAG claimants for work-related activities until the outcome of their appeal.

I hope it is the latter.

Derek

• bro58
12 years 10 months ago #61750 by bro58
Gordon wrote:

bro58

I've found the document in question, the reference to appeals relates only to the Work Programme and not to WFIs.

Gordon

Now I am confused, I thought WFI's were part of the Works Programme that came into force in June, and part of Work Related Activity, as carried out by the works programme provider.

So what is the difference between WFI's and the Works Programme?

If not the case, I am upset, as I was looking forward to quoting this to the DWP if put in the WRAG, and having to appeal.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.