Flying

• originaldave
12 years 8 months ago #64818 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:Flying
quietlightning wrote:

originaldave wrote:

research.dwp.gov.uk/campaigns/benefit-thieves/abroad.asp

:laugh:

I was completely ignorant about it too, I was always under the impression that if you went to live abroad e.g 3 months then yes of course , but for a two week break away ... no, never crossed my mind that something like that MIGHT affect your benefit, and you had to tell them. Does it also mean if you go away for a week in this country its still the same ??

QL

If your on JSA do we still have that ? UB40 not sure the name :) yes as your not able to work
The topic has been locked.
  • michaelg
12 years 8 months ago #64819 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:Flying
quietlightning your not alone there. It only says going abroad from what I can see, I will leave holidaying in this country for someone else to answer - ducks ;)
  • quietlightning
  • Topic Author
12 years 8 months ago #64821 by quietlightning
Replied by quietlightning on topic Re:Flying
Crazydiamond wrote:

If you go away from your home address for any reason, you are obliged in accordance with the instructions for benefits such as IB, IS on the grounds of disability and ESA, to let the DWP know immediately where you can be found?

This is why I asked even if you go away for a week or eventwo in this country

QL
More
12 years 8 months ago #64830 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Flying
The instructions as to the change of circumstances which need to be reported including leaving home for however short a period, are contained in form BF1014 which should have been sent to all IB claimants, and presumably now to all ESA claimants?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
More
12 years 8 months ago #64831 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic Re:Flying
I'm on ESA and I PERSONALLY didn't receive BF1014 (but that's not to say it's the same for others). I also tried to search for it (BF1014)in DWP and Direct Gov but I couldn't find it.
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #64833 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:Flying
Form BF1014 does exist as demonstrated in paragraph 21 of this Upper Tribunal decision.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Crazydiamond. Reason: Grammar correction.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.