× Members

Supporting evidence when migrated from IB to ESA

More
12 years 8 months ago #65038 by billkruse
Neither link works. Looks like the site's down, hopefully temporarily.

BB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #65040 by lester
Driving me nuts this, cant get link to work but every other link is ok, thing is, this is information I would be most grateful to get, help.

More
12 years 8 months ago #65041 by Gordon
Bill Kruse wrote:

Neither link works. Looks like the site's down, hopefully temporarily.

BB

Just checked again and both links are working.

This is the full URL being used, you will need to copy paste it into your browser.
http://www.cpag.org.uk/cro/wrb/wrb187/prove_it.htm  

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 8 months ago #65043 by penthesili
I keep getting 'problem loading page, connection has timed out, server taking too long to respond'.

More
12 years 8 months ago #65044 by lester
No, not working, says " web address you have entered has not been found" could you not copy and paste relevent information, wont sleep tonight if I cant get hold of information that could be of help.

Eck (aka) Lester

More
12 years 8 months ago #65046 by Gordon
lester wrote:

No, not working, says " web address you have entered has not been found" could you not copy and paste relevent information, wont sleep tonight if I cant get hold of information that could be of help.

Eck (aka) Lester

I've checked the link on another machine and had similar problems to yourselves!

It is possible that the page in question requires a login, although the fact that Agatha was able to access it without problem suggests not.

I cannot copy the content to B&W, apart from the volume, there are issues of copyright.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.