× Members

APPEALS PROCESS FIRST STEPS.

More
12 years 5 months ago #75135 by TCP
Replied by TCP on topic Re:APPEALS PROCESS FIRST STEPS.
Thanks...Much obliged! It's a good job someone has bought me plenty of printer ink. I think I'm going to need it!

Cheers

TCP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80150 by micksville
Replied by micksville on topic Re:APPEALS PROCESS FIRST STEPS.
That's exactly the dilemmaa I face Steve. I have been told when I phoned that Ive gone from IB to Wrag without a medical.
I am thinking of querying it, not least as it may have consequences for my upcoming DLA renewal.
However, until I actually get the written award and see what it says I am in the dark as to why theyve reached the decision.
I have already made a verbal and written request for ESA 85a and other info used , ( using your template document) but would be surprised if I recieve this before the 28 days for lodging an appeal once I get the written award letetr is up.
When I do recieve the written award , as I understand it that award notice will not contain the number of points scored, where they were scored and certainly not how they arrived at the decision.
Is there any real reason why many IB claimants are being put into Wrag without a face to face assesment? This seems to be happening a lot.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80211 by thebrink
Replied by thebrink on topic Re:APPEALS PROCESS FIRST STEPS.
I am facing the same situation i am waiting for my esa85a i only phoned them i did not write a letter they said it would be posted in a couple of days i will call them again to confirm i am playing catch up all the time as i want to submit further evidence and challenge the original decision from the outset what a nightmare sick but fit for work related activity without a medical the GL24 is worth its weight in gold!

More
12 years 3 months ago #80271 by TCP
Replied by TCP on topic Re:APPEALS PROCESS FIRST STEPS.
I was moved from IB to WRAG without medical. I'm awaiting appeal and I hope that the WRO will be able to squeeze a letter of support out my GP who has so far ignored my attempts as well as the DWPs to do so!

I've been sent the report based on the decision and I now await the appeal. Any new medical evidence based on the conditions I already mentioned on my ESA50 form will also be submitted.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.