× Members

other members living in France re IB to ESA

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #81141 by bro58
Berlioz wrote:

sorry Gordon to be a pain, how do i find the facebook page? i tried a search for Bro58 but there does not seem to be a profile... i do have facebook (got teenagers)
sorry if I'm being a bit slow but used all my spoons up for today and trying not to burn dinner (again). sigh
is there a thread where he gives the link?

No B, :)

bro58, ( me ) is another Moderator.

Please see my previous post in this thread, here :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...mit=6&start=30#81139

bro58 :)
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #81142 by Gordon
My psychic friend has already answered your question, see the post before yours.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
  • bro58
12 years 3 months ago #81143 by bro58
Gordon wrote:

My psychic friend has already answered your question, see the post before yours.

Gordon

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bro58
More
12 years 3 months ago #81151 by Berlioz
Thanks Gordon, I have found the facebbook page. for anyone else of the 1600+ worried souls looking/lurking here www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/ib-reassessment-overseas.pdf is what the DWP are saying applies to us.
More
12 years 3 months ago #81168 by Worried
Hi all french members, it is now 9 weeks since I have had ny medical and still waiting for the results. If there is a french forum any of you are members off please let me know and I will join.
I will update this forum when I receive my next letter.

Thank you to the moderators for letting us contribute, it does help.
  • bro58
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #81169 by bro58
Worried wrote:

Hi all french members, it is now 9 weeks since I have had ny medical and still waiting for the results. If there is a french forum any of you are members off please let me know and I will join.
I will update this forum when I receive my next letter.

Thank you to the moderators for letting us contribute, it does help.

Hi W,

Have you seen the comments a few posts back in the thread re Facebook?

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by bro58.
Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.