× Members

other members living in France re IB to ESA

More
12 years 3 months ago #81273 by Gordon
Berlioz

There is no published schedule regarding the transfer of IB claimants to ESA, so this would not offer any basis for an appeal.

To pick up a point from your post, the 12 month limit applies from your Effective Transfer Date, this is the date that you are actually transferred to ESA, it does not include any time you spent on IB.

You can apply for DLA at any time, I can't comment on eligibility due to you being abroad, however, you should seriously consider the effort in completing the ESA50 and DLA forms at the same time, which would be considerable.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 3 months ago #81274 by Berlioz
Gordon wrote:

Berlioz

To pick up a point from your post, the 12 month limit applies from your Effective Transfer Date, this is the date that you are actually transferred to ESA, it does not include any time you spent on IB.

You can apply for DLA at any time, I can't comment on eligibility due to you being abroad, however, you should seriously consider the effort in completing the ESA50 and DLA forms at the same time, which would be considerable.

Gordon

Thanks Gordon, so at the least I might have another year before loosing money, I had misunderstood the spiteful 'retrospective criteria' it is SO hard trying to grasp what the hell is going on with advanced brain fog!
More
12 years 3 months ago #81657 by windmill20
Replied by windmill20 on topic Re:other members living in France re IB to ESA
Hi Worried ,Have you heard anything yet? I have had my letter and my medical is next week in Morlaix it has taken 8 months to come through since I was informed by DWP that they were sending me for a medical I will keep the forum informed what happens. I am dreading it but my husband will be with me, he is a good support.
More
12 years 3 months ago #81682 by cochondinde
Replied by cochondinde on topic Re:other members living in France re IB to ESA
Hi windmill20, I phoned Newcastle if they had received my assessment report and they had received it but it had taken 4 weeks. I was told it will go for translation and that will take about 6 weeks. It will then go to their medical services for the decision so that could take any amount of time depending on their backlog. I hope your assessment goes well.
More
12 years 3 months ago #81683 by windmill20
Replied by windmill20 on topic Re:other members living in France re IB to ESA
Hi Cochondinde, Thanks for your kind words I feel quite churned up inside but next week will soon come and I will post what happens.
More
12 years 3 months ago #81685 by Worried
Hi Windmill,
Tried to reply earlier but this was locked. Read page 3 of this thread and it will tell you about my medicial. Good luck next week and stay strong, you will feel relieved once it is over. I am still waiting my results.
Take care
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.