× Members

I have got a lot worse since my last medical.

• Korky
  • Topic Author
12 years 1 day ago - 12 years 1 day ago #86676 by Korky
Hi Gordon

Thanks for the information I will contact my own doctor tomorrow then as I have to ask for a copy of my latest consultants report. Also acopy of my latest MRI scan on my back results and a medication for me wetting myself due to the nerves in my back.

Will wetting myself about 5-6 times a day and having to change and bath everytime get me in the SG?
Last edit: 12 years 1 day ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 day ago #86679 by Gordon
Korky

Have a look at the ESA Claims on Physical Grounds page 52 onwards and WCA Handbook section 3.2.10.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• knikki
12 years 17 hours ago #86687 by knikki
My heath has also deteriorated since my last medical. I have now been diagnosed with severe aggressive multiple sclerosis and am awaiting for treatment of Tysabri (1/1000 fatality risk. I'm in the limited capacity for work sub section and expected to go to information sessions etc. They is absolutely no possibility of me working at present. I mean should I live through my eventually treatment and improve then I may have limited capacity to work. I'd be very gratelful if anyone have suggestions re if I should raise this or not?

More
12 years 16 hours ago #86693 by Gordon
knikki

Whilst I can certainly understand why you feel you should not be in the ESA WRAG, it is important to remember that these are not reasons for being in the Support Group. See

Is there any risk to challenging a decision?

Qualifying for the Support Group

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.