× Members

ESA decisions Important Development

More
11 years 7 months ago #92510 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic Re:ESA decisions Important Development
Hi C

My waiting re: Appeal will be 6months in the next couple of weeks.

Am in same neck of woods (ish) as you and have been pulling my hair out trying to find definite representation should I be called and would be very interested to know who you used for representation.

Interesting to hear also that your hearing was in Bristol.

kind regards

P.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #92572 by bisley
Replied by bisley on topic Re:ESA decisions Important Development
Hi to C and the Moderators

I live in the Devon/Cornwall area and like Petrocelli would like to have details of your representative for future reference. Has the Website progressed its proposal to have a list of Advisers that members could approach?

• bro58
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #92574 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA decisions Important Development
dragon1 wrote:

I live in the Devon/Cornwall area and like Petrocelli would like to have details of your representative for future reference. Has the Website progressed its proposal to have a list of Advisers that members could approach?

Hi d1,

If you are talking about Steve Donnison's proposal of providing contact details of WRO's etc who could offer representation and advice for a fee, then I am not aware how this has progressed.

If this is to go forward, I am sure Steve will publicise the fact on B&W.

With regards to the other query, ahve you tried putting Welfare Rights Devon/Cornwall into google.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by bro58.

More
11 years 7 months ago #92575 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA decisions Important Development
dragon1 wrote:

As I understand it, the project is still on-going, however, it was never going to be a simple or quick thing to bring to fruition.

The bottom line is that it cannot help you at the moment, you could try Googling "welfare rights" and your town or county, this should provide a list of advisors in your area.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #92622 by Condor
Replied by Condor on topic Re:ESA decisions Important Development
petrocelli wrote:

Hi C

My waiting re: Appeal will be 6months in the next couple of weeks.

Am in same neck of woods (ish) as you and have been pulling my hair out trying to find definite representation should I be called and would be very interested to know who you used for representation.

Interesting to hear also that your hearing was in Bristol.

kind regards

P.

Hello Petrocelli & Dragon1,as there appears to be no way of sending a Personal Message here you are both welcome to contact me at [removed] I will give you my representatives contact details there. @Petrocelli I think you misunderstood my message, I had my tribunal appeal hearing at Barnstaple. Best wishes Condor. :)
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Gordon. Reason: removed email address

More
11 years 7 months ago #92628 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA decisions Important Development
Condor wrote:

Hello Petrocelli & Dragon1,as there appears to be no way of sending a Personal Message here you are both welcome to contact me at [removed] I will give you my representatives contact details there. @Petrocelli I think you misunderstood my message, I had my tribunal appeal hearing at Barnstaple. Best wishes Condor. :)

It is our policy not to allow members email addresses in posts.

This forum is available to read from the Internet at large, and by including an email address you open yourself up to all kinds of spam etc. being directed at the address, for which B&W cannot take responsibility.

If you are happy for this to happen, or the email address you have included is a temporary one, then re-post the address and I will allow it to be posted.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.