× Members

Good news

• bro58
11 years 7 months ago #92430 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Good news
Mrs Hurtyback wrote:

bro58 wrote:

Hi MHB,

I seem to remember that you were in two minds on whether to appeal your WRAG award or not !!!! :laugh: :laugh:

bro58

Yes bro, I was. We hear of so many people, some with severe problems, being turned down altogether that I was very tempted to leave things alone. TBH, I didn't think that my argument would hold water but,as it was unlikely that my appeal would be heard before my (c)ESA ended, I reckoned I had nothing to lose.

Unfortunately MHB, in a lot of cases it is not that people are not entitled to ESA in either group, it is that they do not know how best to put their case across. :(

This is why one of my favourite sayings is " Knowledge is empowering " :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #92452 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:Good news
Well done,glad you got what you should have had from the beginning. Heres hoping for us all for when we too have to do more again next time round.

More
11 years 6 months ago #92525 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic Re:Good news
Hi Mrs HB
I bet you have breathed a huge gigantic sigh of releif, well done, I hope that you are going to continue, advising on the site
Rapheal

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #92533 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Good news
rapheal wrote:

Hi Mrs HB
I bet you have breathed a huge gigantic sigh of releif, well done, I hope that you are going to continue, advising on the site
Rapheal

You are right Rapheal, I did :) Yes, I fully intend to carry one here for as long as I can.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by slugsta. Reason: typo

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.