× Members

ESA

• cde11
  • Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago #95547 by cde11
Replied by cde11 on topic Re:ESA
It does thank you i have sent my medical report from my DLA tribunal off to them so i hope this will do :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cde11
  • Topic Author
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #96020 by cde11
Replied by cde11 on topic Re:ESA
I dont understand the links need to ask for a super session what should I include inb the letter. I have my Conultants letter explaining my condition. Appeals ooficer told me to ask for supewr session. I am unable to get my tax credits readjusted to nake up for the loss of Esa but they say I am not entiled to anything. Not able to get Income support due to husbands earning over 16k. Carers Allowance will not be paid until there is a descision made. I am therefore 400 plus a month down.
please advise.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 5 months ago #96027 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA
cde11 wrote:

I dont understand the links need to ask for a super session what should I include inb the letter. I have my Conultants letter explaining my condition. Appeals ooficer told me to ask for supewr session. I am unable to get my tax credits readjusted to nake up for the loss of Esa but they say I am not entiled to anything. Not able to get Income support due to husbands earning over 16k. Carers Allowance will not be paid until there is a descision made. I am therefore 400 plus a month down.
please advise.

To be successful with a request for a SuperSession, you need to show that there has been a deterioration since the date of the last Decision on your claim, and that you now meet the criteria for the Support Group.

As you are initiating the assessment, the burden of proof lies with you and not the DWP, so you will need to collect and supply any evidence to this effect.

You should make the request in writing to your local DWP office, stating that you are requesting a SuperSession because of a deterioration and/or a new condiition. You should then be send a new ESA50 to complete, and will possibly have to attend another assessment.

Until a Decision is made on your appeal or SuperSession (they can run in parallel), you will still not be entitled to payment. Only if you are placed in the Support Group will payments be re-instated, if you win your appeal then payments will be back dated to the date of the Decision you appealed, if you are placed in the SG from a SuperSession, then payments will only be paid from the date of that new Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.