× Members

IB-IS loss of benefit for not attending medical

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #115860 by Gordon

Puccalove wrote: I am a little confused. You say in your previous post that you have filled in a new claim but now that you are appealing. I believe if you have made a new claim you will not be able to persue the old one and this is why Gordon says;

"I am afraid that both the DWP and ATOS will follow the process for a new claim in its entirety, your previous claim will not be taken into account."

Pauline had her previous claim refused for not attending an assessment, she is appealing the Decision but as ESA is not payable when there has been a technical failure, she has made a new claim for ESA, this is also not payable until she attends an assessment. If she wins the appeal on the original claim then the old claim will be re-activated and the new one closed in favour of it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Puccalove

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pauline edna
  • Topic Author
10 years 3 months ago #116755 by pauline edna
Replied by pauline edna on topic IB-IS loss of benefit for not attending medical
please can someone help i have my tribunal hearing 12/2/14 got my appointment last week , i have been trying to fill my form for atos so have only just come to try to sort out my appeal and i have not got a clue were to start , my atos form was because i had to claim again it has taken me nearly 3 weeks to do that have just got that postaed today . now i have to try to get this paper work sorted for appeal next week , if any one can help i would really really appriciate it thanks pauline

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.