× Members

ESA help needed - support group?

More
10 years 1 month ago #117973 by Billy
Replied by Billy on topic ESA help needed - support group?
Hi LIbra
Ever since I have been on this site you have continally stated that you are not a mod and telling other people on the forum to look for certain area`s on the web site, can I just say with due respect some people do not know the site, some people are in a panic and don`t know what to do it is easier to ask a mod than to look up information.
If you want to be positive share your experience with us rather than belittle people

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #117983 by Puccalove
Replied by Puccalove on topic ESA help needed - support group?
I would imagine Libra45 is just trying to be helpfull rather than patroninsing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
10 years 1 month ago #117991 by Billy
Hi Puccalove

I honestly hope you are correct

• Stephen Barkley
  • Topic Author
10 years 1 month ago #118062 by Stephen Barkley
Replied by Stephen Barkley on topic ESA help needed - support group?
Hi,

Thanks again for all the advice.

I'll get the appeal form sent off and keep my fingers crossed.

As for the other comments above, to be honest I'm grateful for any help I can get so any assistance is much appreciated. Personally I think we should be directing any angst towards the likes of ATOS. :angry:

Keep us the good work on here and thanks again.

Steve.

More
10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #118071 by Billy
My statement above Steve was to defend people on this site.
I do not come on to this site to have a pop at people, far from it, I have constantly given tips and shared my experience with the forum and have tried to help people and I will continue to do so.

Yes Libra45`s post to you looked helpfull and innocent but I have read Libra45`s posts for about a year and know the history of the comments.

Iam making no further comments on the matter unless Libra45 could enlighten us with an honest assessment of the previous posts over the year, then you will know exactly where I am coming from

Bud
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by .

10 years 1 month ago #118073 by
Replied by on topic ESA help needed - support group?

Bud wrote: My statement above Steve was to defend people on this site.
I do not come on to this site to have a pop at people, far from it, I have constantly given tips and shared my experience with the forum and have tried to help people and I will continue to do so.

Yes Libra45`s post to you looked helpfull and innocent but I have read Libra45`s posts for about a year and know the history of the comments.

Iam making no further comments on the matter unless Libra45 could enlighten us with an honest assessment of the previous posts over the year, then you will know exactly where I am coming from

Bud

Hi B,

Let's hope that is an end to it now !!! :)

After all, B&W is known for being a safe and supportive site where people do not get involved in disputes.

The last thing that I want to do is lock this topic, as that would not be fair to the OP.

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.