× Members

ESA WCA?? Still Suspended??

• bro58
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #126404 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA WCA?? Still Suspended??

Sweetheart wrote: Hi Everyone

Just an update,

As previously posted my WCA was due November 2014, but no brown envelope, as i have previously said i have a fab contact at the job centre who i originally dealt with when i went on the sick and i spoke to her recently, on my case notes the DM has posted "WCA referral now December 2016"!!!!!! whohoo, I know that the brown envelope can drop on my mat any time and it is not set in stone the date, but further testament to the delays I think?

Best Wishes

Thanks for the update Sh,

Yes, as seen in our recent : News Item, there does still seem to be huge backlogs.

I am personally aware of two claimants who have both now entered the 4th year of what were originally 2 year prognoses.

However, we are aware that these backlogs may vary regionally, so it is best for anyone who is expecting a reassessment to prepare as much as possible.

bro58
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #126442 by Basho
Replied by Basho on topic ESA WCA?? Still Suspended??
Hi there,

Just to let you know that I am also waiting for a reassessment after 12 months on ESA at Support level and I think the form is about two months over due.

Basho
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
9 years 5 months ago #126443 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic ESA WCA?? Still Suspended??
:woohooHi all

Just wanted to thank those that have posted on this thread as it’s a huge help to know if there are any movements anywhere re: ESA C RE-ASSESSMENTS.

I’m in the South West and wondered if anyone in this area’s had any recent re-assessment envelopes?

I also wondered if the Mods might be able to keep this link somewhere at the forefront of the Forum for easy access - I’m aware that we can “favourite” it.

I just hate not knowing and like many others, despite being told an enquiry shouldn’t generate a new ESA50, I’m inclined not to phone and ask my re-assessment date!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks
P.
:

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.