× Members

ESA medical assessment Fail....

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #139324 by SuziQ
Replied by SuziQ on topic ESA medical assessment Fail....
The video link was very informative, great for e everyone feeling a few nerves.

Sorry to be picky but I know how important it is to be spot on with all this. The reason I asked about the symptoms & when they count it from. The Dr at the medical was asking me about current symptoms ( which have got worse since original form 2013, But not changed since Medical in April where I was declared fit for work )

Thanks again. I will of course let you all know the outcome After the hearing next month. I cannot stress what a blessing having your site & indeed you moderators to refer to ..
S
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #139329 by
Replied by on topic ESA medical assessment Fail....

SuziQ wrote: The video link was very informative, great for e everyone feeling a few nerves.

Sorry to be picky but I know how important it is to be spot on with all this. The reason I asked about the symptoms & when they count it from. The Dr at the medical was asking me about current symptoms ( which have got worse since original form 2013, But not changed since Medical in April where I was declared fit for work )

Thanks again. I will of course let you all know the outcome After the hearing next month. I cannot stress what a blessing having your site & indeed you moderators to refer to ..
S

Hi SQ,

The Tribunal will take into account "how you were" on the active date of the fit for work decision, and not "how you have been" at any time since then.

bro58

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #141054 by SuziQ
Replied by SuziQ on topic ESA medical assessment Fail....
I have my Tribunal at the end of the week.
I've got all my Paperwork together.
I'd like to think my head is in the right place for thus.

Are their any final hints, pointers that come to mind?
Thank you
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by .

8 years 7 months ago #141065 by
Replied by on topic ESA medical assessment Fail....

SuziQ wrote: I have my Tribunal at the end of the week.

Thank you

Hi SQ,

You seem to be as prepared as one can be !

Try not to worry, good luck, and please return to let us know how you got on !! :)

bro58

More
8 years 7 months ago #141067 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA medical assessment Fail....

SuziQ wrote: I have my Tribunal at the end of the week.

Thank you

Go through your papers the night before the hearing.

There will be two members on the panel, a Judge (solicitor) and a doctor, most of the questions will come from the doctor, don't feel rushed to answer, take a moment to make sure you properly understand the question before you do.

It will undoubtedly be an intimidating experience, but the panel are independent of the DWP and the latest statistics show that the majority of appeals go in favour of the claimant.

Best of luck

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuziQ

More
8 years 7 months ago #141072 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA medical assessment Fail....
Good luck SuziQ, I hope that it goes well for you.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuziQ

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.