× Members

Yes!!! Got Ten Year Enhanced care and mobility PIP

More
8 years 5 months ago #145005 by slugsta
Great news Annie Mac thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #145425 by Caddi2303
Yayyyyyy well done hun
I'm still waiting to have my assessment n tbh am terrified.. I have ms n need help all the time but after hearing from others that they've lost their award I'm really am scared I'm gonna lose my car etc. I could not cope with out it n live in real fear but ur news is grt and certainly gives me renewed Hope. Mega congrats hun n keep fighting the buggers ivsay.
Caddi hirst
Xx

More
8 years 5 months ago #145447 by TheHud
All good B)

Still waiting for the result of my PIP assessment, resisting phoning them, again :whistle:

It's 14 days now, called last week on the report from the HP was in and had been passed to the decision maker.

More
8 years 5 months ago #145488 by Annie Mac
Fingers crossed! Xx

More
8 years 5 months ago #145489 by Annie Mac
Thank you. Xx

More
8 years 5 months ago #145490 by Annie Mac
Lee the faith Hun and I wish you all the luck in the world!!! Let me know how you get on. Xx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.