× Members

mandatory reassessment

More
8 years 2 months ago #151996 by wendy2
Replied by wendy2 on topic mandatory reassessment
I know that will come across as a bit of a strange question in my last email but it is a serious question.I do not want to say more on an open forum which is why I phrased my question in that way.Totally understand if you do not want to know more - i have been in touch with the office of my local M.P.Though not as yet told them the details yet but will once we have a meeting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152004 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic mandatory reassessment

wendy wrote: ok I was not too bothered by the same name but you did not say how dora managed to get into my answers/replies. Anyway,that also is not too much of a concern.But what if a tape recording of an assessment had a similar problem eg such as dora appearing in my question and reply section.- what would be your advice then

Doris asked a question in relation to a reply I had made to you, normally we move these types of post to their own topic but as they quoting me it didn't make sense for us to do it on this occasion.

As to your question, if you are saying that your assessment was recorded and the tape has another claimant on it, either in part or in whole, then the only thing I can suggest is that there was an error in the management of the tapes, likely before your assessment and rather than a new tape being used, an old one was.

There are obviously Data Protection issues associated with this that need to be reported, but as you don't appear to be the person who has suffered injury due to this, your responsibility ends once you have notified the relevant authorities.

Of course if your question is not about this, then without more clarity about what you are asking I can't offer any advice

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 2 months ago #152111 by wendy2
i do not think doris question had anything to do with my situation but I am not bothered about that.So who would be relevant authority in such a case.

• bro58
8 years 2 months ago #152124 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic mandatory reassessment

wendy wrote: i do not think doris question had anything to do with my situation but I am not bothered about that.So who would be relevant authority in such a case.

Hi w,

Data Protection and storage and control of personal information come under the jurisdiction of : The Information Commissioners Office (ICO)

bro58

More
8 years 2 months ago #152134 by wendy2
ok.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152665 by wendy2
Hi,to get on to my last email I have been going through all the pages - and just noticed profiles so I could have always just clicked on there instead of scrolling through to find my last email - what a numpty I am.Anyway.what does a statement of reasons look like and what exactly does it contain.We have the HP assessment report for my son and not sure if that is the statement of reasons also.We saw a welfare rights worker and she made phone call to say we wanted MR.I told her I had read about asking for statement of reasons and it could give you 14 more days to put in MR but she did not seem to know what statement of reasons was/Thank you
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.