× Members

unexpected letter

More
8 years 3 days ago #159816 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic unexpected letter

spasm wrote: Hello All,

I wonder if you could help us please. Spasm has been put in the support group and when I phoned the DWP this morning to ask for ESA85A and also ESA113 the lady I spoke to said that they don't exist. She did eventually put in a request for the information I asked for but didn't tell me what the form numbers were etc. I would like to send of a request in writing so if anyone knows the relevant forms to request please could somebody tell us.

TIA,

yours Mrs Spasm

The call centre staff are often poorly trained. The assessment report will be an ESA85A, if they wrote to the GP then it will be an ESA113 and there may also be an LT54 which they Decision Maker completes.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: spasm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #161180 by spasm
Replied by spasm on topic unexpected letter
Hello All,
Have received another letter from the DWP telling me about how my assessment was worked out. Apparently I scored points in "Schedule 2" and also in "Schedule 1", but then it refers to "Schedule 3". I am getting a bit confused as to which is for what.
Could you please tell me what each schedule is related to as it is unclear in the letter.

Thank you in advance
Spasm

More
7 years 11 months ago #161198 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic unexpected letter
[quote="spasm
" post=161180]Hello All,
Have received another letter from the DWP telling me about how my assessment was worked out. Apparently I scored points in "Schedule 2" and also in "Schedule 1", but then it refers to "Schedule 3". I am getting a bit confused as to which is for what.
Could you please tell me what each schedule is related to as it is unclear in the letter.

Thank you in advance
Spasm[/quote]

Schedule 1 defines members of "Her Majesty's Forces"

Schedule 2 refers to the WRAG Descriptors

Schedule 3 refers to the Support Group Descriptors.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: spasm

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris