× Members

DLA TO PIP

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #155753 by jonjo
Replied by jonjo on topic DLA TO PIP
Thank you very much for your advice Gordon.
I did attemot to get an answer from phoning the DWP but could not seem tot make the young ldt who answered my call,understand,she had great difficulty in comprehending I had only received three weeks DLA and kept repeating to me "You are no longer on DLA and therefore of course your DLA payments have now ceased."
I have decided to wait and find out what I receive on my PIP pay date 26th April.
I did notice my payments have been been moved forward a day earlier than my DLA was made.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #156150 by angie
Replied by angie on topic DLA TO PIP
Hi iv done my pip I received one week today but no letter about my pip outcome so all I no is I got a dla letter saying my care finish on 11/4/16 but my car carry on till 2017 so I'm totally confused what going on . Did you receive your last letter from dla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.