× Members

PA4 FORM

More
8 years 1 week ago #156721 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PA4 FORM
You won't have to undress more than taking off your jacket and, maybe, rolling up sleeves and trouser legs. You certainly will not be asked to remove underwear.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #156856 by Michael Haze
Replied by Michael Haze on topic PA4 FORM
Good morning everyone.
I am due a PIP F2F next week must say I haven't had much sleep since Saturday night I am worried sick,anxious keep going dizzy and my blood pressure is sky high! I can't believe that I am being quizzed over my Illness as if it isn't bad enough feeling guilty that I am Ill and the day to day pain,fatigue and so on it rally is cruel for all us Disabled people :(
My question is, how many assessors will be in the PIP F2F with me, I find it very intimidating because quiet frankly I am going there to be judge!

Many thanks Mick. :(

More
8 years 1 week ago #156858 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic PA4 FORM
Hello Michael

before I say anything else,- you are showing your full name at the top of your mail; if you want to use a different name, go to the 'Frequently asked Questions' section and there is an explanation there.

As for your question, well, there is usually only one assessor at the Face 2 Face interview; I suppose if a problem should arise someone else might be called in to help, but this is very rare. So you only need worry about one person.

I understand completely what you are saying about being questioned. It's wrong. But we have to deal with it as best we can. Just remember that you are being assessed from getting out of your car right up to the end of the assessment. No one has any right to ask you to do anything that might cause you pain (just refuse politely and explain that it is painful for you); and just explain as fully as you can how you illness afects you. You can't domore than that.

Good luck :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Haze

More
8 years 3 days ago #157246 by Michael Haze
Hello all,
Thought I'd tell you about my assessment today.
It went very well. I thought the lady being the assessor was a very nice person she said she was a Nurse who didn't work for Atos so I am assuming she's an independent?
I honestly (once in the assessment room) felt at ease, I was expecting some awful grilling setion type questions and so on, but honestly I thought the whole thing couldn't have gone any better, I hope anyway.
:)

More
8 years 3 days ago #157250 by shelam
Replied by shelam on topic PA4 FORM
Hello Michael

Glad everything went smoothly for you. Fingers crossed you get the award you want.

Let us know when the brown envelope arrives!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Haze

More
8 years 3 days ago #157260 by Michael Haze
Yes thank you Shelam.
I will keep you updated, I feel millions better the assessment is over.
I just hope she takes on board everything I have said and can see how hard life is for me on a day to day basis she asked me to do certain mobility manoeuvres but I refused to do a few things politely and explained why I don't really want to do that.but over all it was not a bad experience at all.
thanks again :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.