× Members

Esa50

More
7 years 10 months ago #162223 by debbie
Replied by debbie on topic Esa50
Will do thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162620 by debbie
Hi I received an email from maximas about my esa50 claim saying they have transferred my file to dwp with the decision what they thought with out having to go for a medical this time I'm now waiting on dwp to make a decision on to what category they put me in I am just wondering if this is a good sign on my part ? I am dreading the big brown envelope landing

More
7 years 9 months ago #162623 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa50

debbie wrote: Hi I received an email from maximas about my esa50 claim saying they have transferred my file to dwp with the decision what they thought with out having to go for a medical this time I'm now waiting on dwp to make a decision on to what category they put me in I am just wondering if this is a good sign on my part ? I am dreading the big brown envelope landing

It should be, you cannot be found Fit for Work without attending a face to face assessment so Maximus is assessing you for the WRAG or the Support Group, I'm afraid you will have to wait until a Decision Maker makes an award to find out which, it shouldn't be more than 3-4 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #162632 by debbie
Thank you gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.