× Members

just had pip assesment

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #176581 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic just had pip assesment
Hi Coral,

I have merged all your posts regarding your PIP into one topic as we do ask members to keep everything relating to the same claim in one place.You will find this easily in future if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now. Alternatively, you can click on your username (in blue when you are logged onto the forum) and it will bring up a list of all your past messages.

I am glad that your face2face assessment is now over. Are you saying that the assessor performed a full physical examination, or did they ask you to perform some simple movements? The first would be very unusual, the second is what we expect.

PIP decisions are currently taking around 4 -8 weeks after the f2f.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #176583 by coral
Replied by coral on topic just had pip assesment
hi mrs hurtyback she asked me to sit on a chair and asked me to do some movements witch some were imposs cause of the servere pain In my left hip (due to an accident at work in 2001) then had to look up with my head couldn't do very painful cause of arthritis and then put my arms out infront of me and she said she did watch me walk from the car to the centre with my crutches and I had to keep stopping cause of pain but I think the hole distance is about 65feet now in absolute agony now

More
7 years 5 months ago #176591 by slugsta
Thanks for the clarification Coral, that is much what I would have expected.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 5 months ago #176593 by coral
can I ask for a copy of the report she has done and if so how long will I have to wait before I ring dwp for a copy please

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #176594 by slugsta
Yes, you can contact DWP and ask them to send you a copy of the assessor's report. If you had the assessment today, I would wait until Monday to give it time to get through the system.

Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 5 months ago #176618 by coral
ok thank you I will ring on Monday cause if I have to got to appeal I need to get things ready

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.