× Members

pip.

More
7 years 3 months ago #181404 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip.

judy wrote: Do you think that it is taking a long time? Dwp sent text on 10th January saying they received form, Capita sent letter dated 20th January saying assessor, and we have not heard anything since. Does it normally take this long?

You can always chase Capita

www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: judy52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #181405 by judy52
Replied by judy52 on topic pip.
I will , Thanks.

More
7 years 3 months ago #182146 by judy52
Husband has had his date for f2f, it is at 5 P.m, I thought this was quite late for an assessment? Went to the doctors to ask for a letter off him to take, and he told us that they don't do PIP or ESA letters as the DWP has told the assessors not to take any notice of them. He then showed us the information he has received from the federation of GPs. Do you think this is right or he could have done one but chose not to?

More
7 years 3 months ago #182164 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip.

judy wrote: Husband has had his date for f2f, it is at 5 P.m, I thought this was quite late for an assessment? Went to the doctors to ask for a letter off him to take, and he told us that they don't do PIP or ESA letters as the DWP has told the assessors not to take any notice of them. He then showed us the information he has received from the federation of GPs. Do you think this is right or he could have done one but chose not to?

I'm afraid the bottom line is that GP's can help if they want to, reasons why they can't are simply excuses. to avoid doing so.
Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: judy52

More
7 years 3 months ago #182166 by judy52
Thought so, we have 2 doctors maybe should try the other one unless it is the health centre policy.

More
7 years 3 months ago #182547 by judy52
If I ask for f2f to be recorded, will 2 Dictaphone voice recorders be ok ? the ones with the small cassettes. If they are ok to use, must they be identical as in make or model? Thanks.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris