× Members

Completing pip form

More
7 years 2 months ago #182867 by Joethebear
Replied by Joethebear on topic Completing pip form
Hello just about to go for pip assessment I'm wondering the planning and following a journey. Questions does this mean you being able to do this going out by yourself and without any help ? I know the physical side is in later question but how can you follow a journey if you need physical help thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #182893 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Completing pip form

Joethebear wrote: Hello just about to go for pip assessment I'm wondering the planning and following a journey. Questions does this mean you being able to do this going out by yourself and without any help ? I know the physical side is in later question but how can you follow a journey if you need physical help thank you

I would not expect you to score points in the Going Out activity if the reason that you need help is a physical one, this activity is specifically for claimants with cognitive, mental health or sensory problems, physical issues are dealt with under Moving Around.

Have a look at the PIP Claim guide for more information.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 2 months ago #184051 by Joethebear
Having had my pip assessment last week I have just started to calm down and start the dreaded wait for letter of outcome and now today I have received a ESA 50 questionnaire to fill in !! Is this normal or due you think it's because of last weeks assessment ? Back to sleepless nights and stress !! Thanks for all the help with my last form and no doubt I will have questions again Gordon

More
7 years 2 months ago #184071 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Completing pip form

Joethebear wrote: Having had my pip assessment last week I have just started to calm down and start the dreaded wait for letter of outcome and now today I have received a ESA 50 questionnaire to fill in !! Is this normal or due you think it's because of last weeks assessment ? Back to sleepless nights and stress !! Thanks for all the help with my last form and no doubt I will have questions again Gordon

Some members have reported this happening.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joethebear

More
7 years 2 months ago #184101 by TheDayToday
Replied by TheDayToday on topic Completing pip form
Per my PIP thread, I recently received an ESA form one hour before my PIP assessment.

That form could have arrived at any time in the past 2 years.

My concern is my assessment was sabotaged. I will have to see the assessors report.

More
7 years 4 days ago #189485 by Joethebear
Hello mods I'm currently getting contribution based ESA in support group with extra suppliment payment of £36.65 I have pip care component at high rate if my wife claims carers allowance for me do I lose the extra ESA suppliment thank you in advance

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.