× Members

ESA letter

More
7 years 2 months ago #182888 by Victoria
ESA letter was created by Victoria
Hi there

I received a letter from DWP about my ESA.
It was explaining my payments up to Dec 2017.
I haven't had an assessment or a Questionaire.
I have been in the support group since 2012.
I just wondered what this means with regards to me being re assessed.
Are they running behind with assessments ?
Or could I recieve another letter sooner than Dec 2017 about attending a assessment or filling in a Questionaire.
It's so hard to know what's happening and it's unsettling.
Hope I have made some sense to the people reading this message.

Kind Regards
Victoria

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #182914 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA letter
Victoria

Did the form make reference to payments you would receive from April? If it did then this is the annual entitlement letter for ESA, if not then all I can suggest is that you contact the DWP to understand why they have sent it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 2 months ago #183023 by Victoria
Replied by Victoria on topic ESA letter
Hi Gordon

Thank you for your response to my question.

Yes it did make reference to payments from April right through to December 2017. Does this mean I won't be invited to a assessment in 2017.

Victoria

More
7 years 2 months ago #183047 by Gordon

Victoria wrote: Hi Gordon

Thank you for your response to my question.

Yes it did make reference to payments from April right through to December 2017. Does this mean I won't be invited to a assessment in 2017.

Victoria

No it's just so you know what you will be paid.

If you want to know when you will be next assessed then contact the DWP office that deals with your claim, their computer system will have a note of when this is likely to happen.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 2 months ago #183550 by Victoria
Replied by Victoria on topic ESA letter
Hello Gordon

Thank youfor clearing that up for me.

I'm just a bit concerned about contacting the DWP and asking when my assessment is likely to be, I've heard people say its best to wait for them to contact you?
Is this concern unfounded?

Kind Regards

Victoria

More
7 years 2 months ago #183584 by Gordon

Victoria wrote: Hello Gordon

Thank youfor clearing that up for me.

I'm just a bit concerned about contacting the DWP and asking when my assessment is likely to be, I've heard people say its best to wait for them to contact you?
Is this concern unfounded?

Kind Regards

Victoria

It's really up to you, the call centre staff have no authority to initiate an assessment and I have not seen anyway sent for one as a result of asking when it is scheduled for. If you are happy not to know and don't have problems with the post then leave it,

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Victoria

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.