× Members

Capability for Work Questionnaire

More
7 years 2 months ago #183533 by Epicuris777
Capability for Work Questionnaire was created by Epicuris777
I have been a member of 'Benefits and Work for just over twelve months and have read the email updates, but never had the need to search your site or ask for help before.  I have today received a letter from the DWP asking me to complete a 'Capability for Work questionnaire'.  I am in receipt of ESA (Support Group), PIP and Industrial Injury benefits and have been for two years.   I am disabled. I am not sure where to go on your site for help, so wonder would it be possible for you to point me in the right direction?

I am a technophobe, so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Debra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #183573 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Capability for Work Questionnaire
D

Welcome to the forum.

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Have a look at our ESA Claim guides by clicking on the following link.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

If you have further questions then please reply to this post and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.