× Members

Tribunal directions notice ? What next please

More
6 years 9 months ago #194431 by Johninpain
Hi I have been sent a tribunal directions notice but I have still not received any paperwork from DWP what do I do now please is this normal?
John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #194434 by Gordon

Johninpain wrote: Hi I have been sent a tribunal directions notice but I have still not received any paperwork from DWP what do I do now please is this normal?
John

What did the Direction say?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #194436 by Johninpain
Replied by Johninpain on topic Tribunal directions notice ? What next please
I think it says I need to send all my paperwork into the tribunal and a presenting officer( from DWP?) will attend the hearing with the file and a full explanation of why they have not sent it in sooner I need to send paperwork in within 7 days

More
6 years 9 months ago #194438 by Gordon

Johninpain wrote: I think it says I need to send all my paperwork into the tribunal and a presenting officer( from DWP?) will attend the hearing with the file and a full explanation of why they have not sent it in sooner I need to send paperwork in within 7 days

Are you sure it say that you have to send in your paperwork and not the DWP have to?

Have you sent in your own submission and evidence?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 9 months ago #194439 by Johninpain
Replied by Johninpain on topic Tribunal directions notice ? What next please
It says the clerk is to list this appeal for oral hearing before a suitably constituted tribunal on the first of ailable date allowing one slot the appellant should understand that if the full appeal bundle is not been received a further hearing may be required to make a final decision on the appeal

A presenting officer is to attend a hearing with the file and a fool exclamation for the failure to comply with a tribunals directions

The appellant is directed to submit the following to the tribunal within 28 days all papers and letters received from the respondent which concerns this appeal any documents in support of the appeal that I have not already been supplied to the tribunal
It would be helpful to the tribunal is the appellant within the same time frame referred to above submit any medical evidence relevant to their conditions at the date that the decision was made if the appellant has a representative day should ask them to supply the tribunal with written submission on the merits of the appeal
If a response is received within the next 7 days then the clerk should list this appeal in the normal manner

More
6 years 9 months ago #194441 by Gordon
Johninpain

So have you sent your own submission and evidence to the TS yet?

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.