× Members

Tribunal directions notice ? What next please

More
6 years 9 months ago #194443 by Johninpain
Replied by Johninpain on topic Tribunal directions notice ? What next please
I followed your instructions on your guide and gave a rough outline of problems the guide says to wait for the DWP bundle then send full evidence?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #194444 by Gordon
Johninpain

It sounds as if the DWP submission is not going to be available until the day of the hearing so you need to send in what you have already prepared, although you should still be able to so up until seven days before the hearing whenever that turns out to be.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johninpain

More
4 years 10 months ago #233692 by Viktoria
Replied by Viktoria on topic Tribunal directions notice ? What next please

Johninpain wrote: It says the clerk is to list this appeal for oral hearing before a suitably constituted tribunal on the first of ailable date allowing one slot the appellant should understand that if the full appeal bundle is not been received a further hearing may be required to make a final decision on the appeal

A presenting officer is to attend a hearing with the file and a fool exclamation for the failure to comply with a tribunals directions

The appellant is directed to submit the following to the tribunal within 28 days all papers and letters received from the respondent which concerns this appeal any documents in support of the appeal that I have not already been supplied to the tribunal
It would be helpful to the tribunal is the appellant within the same time frame referred to above submit any medical evidence relevant to their conditions at the date that the decision was made if the appellant has a representative day should ask them to supply the tribunal with written submission on the merits of the appeal
If a response is received within the next 7 days then the clerk should list this appeal in the normal manner

I got the same, but earlier I sent all the evidence to the Tribunal. Why do they want docs from me again since they've already got them? Sorry for my English

More
4 years 10 months ago #233704 by Gordon
Viktoria

You have replied to a post from 2 years ago. Please start a new topic with a more detailed explanation of your question and we will do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.