× Members

Support to wrag cont.....

More
6 years 5 months ago #202135 by Tish
Support to wrag cont..... was created by Tish
Its ESA reduced to wrag, not pip. But yes, will search tomorrow for help and try answering reasons he should score points. Did state on back page. So. Could not collate or navigate questions on the form. I made a right rubbish effort due to bring ill myself. How does that look to the appeal panel when they have my rubbish submission then all this extra evidence is brought and reasons for points he hadn't been awarded now have different answers to the questions. Will they believe I was too I'll to do form. I was not aloud to speek for my son either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #202138 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Support to wrag cont.....
Tish

Any reason you have started a new topic? :(

Sorry, just substitute ESA for PIP.

The appeal panel will understand, they are used to people being ill when they see them and struggling to complete the forms.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 4 months ago #202316 by Tish
Replied by Tish on topic Support to wrag cont.....
Very sorry for starting new post. I do find it difficult to navigate. But somehow ive cracked it today. If I click on my name it only sends me to my profile, so I have to search all the way through and hope I find my header. Many thanks for reply. Appointment with benefits advisor on the 8th.

More
6 years 4 months ago #202338 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Support to wrag cont.....

Tish wrote: Very sorry for starting new post. I do find it difficult to navigate. But somehow ive cracked it today. If I click on my name it only sends me to my profile, so I have to search all the way through and hope I find my header. Many thanks for reply. Appointment with benefits advisor on the 8th.

Don't worry about the new post, it appears our bug with the profile page is getting worse. :(

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.