× Members

ESA

More
6 years 4 months ago #202319 by anthmares
ESA was created by anthmares
Hi,
If i am on ESA support group, if i get put in the WRAG group would that be a new claim or a transitional claim. Also would it be a change in circumstances which would mean automatic transition to Universal Credit, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #202340 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA

Anthony wrote: Hi,
If i am on ESA support group, if i get put in the WRAG group would that be a new claim or a transitional claim. Also would it be a change in circumstances which would mean automatic transition to Universal Credit, thank you.

Actually it is none of the above. :)

Being moved to the WRAG from the SG is a continuation of your current claim, it would not require you to claim UC at all.

However, you will be move to UC or what is called New ESA at some time in the future, but it is unlikely to be for a couple of years.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthmares

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.