× Members

PIP F to F with Capita

More
6 years 4 months ago #202322 by Inan
PIP F to F with Capita was created by Inan
My wife is currently in the process of moving from DLA to PIP. She had her face to face assessment today at our home address. My question is is it normal for there to be two persons from Capita present. The lady introduced herself and then her male associate. All her input from the assessment was entered on her laptop however her ‘colleague’ was also making notes on a pad of paper. We are now just thinking whether this is normal? We assume when requesting the copy of the assessment we can also ask for a copy of these handwritten notes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #202344 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP F to F with Capita
Inan

It's not usual but it could have been a training exercise, we have seen this happened in these circumstances.

You can request a copy of the assessment report by contacting the DWP office dealing with her claim, I would wait until the end of the week to do this.

PIP Decisions are taking 2-4 weeks at the moment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: DrLight, Inan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.