× Members

PIP Assessment 30th Nov

• Heather Pattimore
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #202324 by Heather Pattimore
PIP Assessment 30th Nov was created by Heather Pattimore
I am having my PIP assessment on 30th Nov 17, 9am being changed from DLA, They also moved me previously to ESA + support from Incapacity benefit, what's the wait time for results as already stopped this months DLA.
Been to 2 hospitals within a month, had biopsy and have told me I cannot have a replacement R/knee,for previous knee replacement even though there's movement in the in it, then today been told by a spinal consultant that can not have op on my spine for extreme pain, just have to manage without pain killers because of multiple allergies to medications etc. I have other medical problems T2 Diabetes, Chronic Asthma, severe walking problems with R/knee will they add this to assessment info!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #202346 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Assessment 30th Nov
H

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

You say your DLA has been stopped, this should not have happened if you have met all of the deadlines for your claim to date. Your DLA should remain in payment until four weeks after a Decision on your PIP claim has been made.

PIP Decision are currently taking 2-4 weeks from the date of the assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.