× Members

Pip

More
6 years 4 months ago #202330 by Richard Burton
Pip was created by Richard Burton
Hi I received a copy of the consultation report,as I didn't know who to blame for this pip horror story,it says on the report I can cook a simple meal with an aid.I never said that,I specifically said I could not,they have just made it up.The big problem is that they lack true understanding of illness and how illness works,it's so upsetting that people who stand in judgement on you in reality lack true insight.I was struck by what a doctor said on TV last week,he said the truth is (every human beings body is different),end of quote.So potentially everyone has to be treated differently,when people describe their symptoms they have to be treated as individuals.As a chronic ME patient I have some symptoms that seem very rare,but when I describe. them I expect to be beleived.In my case I keep telling them what I can't do but they throw it back in my face.The problem is they jump to wrong conclusions.As a result mistakes will always be made.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.