× Members

Mandatory Reconsideration Refused

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #202362 by Jo2468
Mandatory Reconsideration Refused was created by Jo2468
Have ptsd(complex) severe depression and anxiety including social. Had this pretty much all my life but have still, up until three years ago managed to support without pip. My physical health has significantly declined and I felt the time was right to apply for pip. From the moment I applied I have been traumatised by a system which I fully believe is there to encourage genuinely mentally disabled people to take their own life. I have now been refused my mandatory decision. Prior to this I had to fight with atos to accept a formal complaint regarding the blatant lies and ommisions of the HCP [name removed]. In front of my advocate there to support me. That complaint is now at the second tier. I am more than traumatised through this due to the lies she told. Even the more comprehensive report from the MR haas clear discrepancies from the initial decision. Ive just read the regulations for HCP and the requirements of atos by the dwp. It makes for very good reading. Throughout my application I requested that further information be sought from my gp and hospital and continue to request they do this. Received nothing back until the MR report where she stated that they have no remit to do this. Its interesting to see that in this regualtory doc from dwp (its available on the gov.com websitr....one of the serious and unacceptable things a HCP can do is NOT seek further evidence where it would clearly support the claim. Many many other things. Not leasr of all the one time I drive to my counselor every two weeks the MR report writer intimitated because I can drive and my licence has not been revoked (veiled threat I think) and a spewing out of every physical and cognitive behaviour necessary to drive, she has, in black and white..... discriminatorily said that no-one who is disabled should be allowed to drive a car. Disgusting, unwarranted and I now have an appt with the law society to represent me in court. Despite my illnesses that plague me everyday I have no option but to fight these ill educated idiots. They care nothing for the mentally ill. Part of me hopes they suffer themselves in due course where they will have to suffer the same indignity and humiliation so many of us are having to do at the moment. I will try to keep all informed of progress. Good luck to all others who face the same painful and worrying battle I face atm. Xx
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, pollenpath

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.