× Members

Supporting gp evidence

More
6 years 4 months ago #203804 by Charlie
Supporting gp evidence was created by Charlie
Good afternoon, i hope you are all doing okay as from reading some posts on the forum i now understand you are all helping us whist being unwell yourselves
I would like to ask when i am sending new evidence and medication update before my assesment; is it best to put for the attention of the desicion maker. Also my pip assess forms already sent back; i have had ny meds changed for endometriosis which cause shooting pains to come on at anytime. I forgot to explain how it affects me as the extra pages were lengthy. Can i send an explanation with the evidence and explain i accidently didnt explain correctly. Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #203815 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Supporting gp evidence
Charlie

Yes, send the evidence with a covering letter to the DWP office dealing with your claim, the address should be on the letter inviting you to claim PIP, you can mark it for the attention of the Decision Maker.

Whilst the DWP should forward it on to the Assessment Provider, I would still take a copy with you to the assessment and ask the assessor to read it and include it in your file before they commence the interview.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.