× Members

PIP APPLICATION FROM DLA WITH 28 PAGES OF EVIDENCE

More
6 years 3 months ago #205802 by Gordon
May

It is unfortunately not uncommon for claimants to hear first via their council about their PIP claim than from the DWP, the council is informed electronically and is able to produce a letter far quicker than the couple of weeks that it appears to take the DWP.

Providing a Decision Letter has been produced you should be able to find out what the award is by ring the DWP office dealing with your claim, their number should be on the letter that you have just received.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #205805 by Lima6
The first I heard about my DLA to PIP transfer decision was a letter from Motability asking for my car back!

I was well and truly annoyed I'd found out from a third party & phoned DWP to tell them what I thought - their computer system was down. I had to wait a few hours before I could find out what was going on, when they did get my information up on the screen the DWP said that Motability were wrong I had Enhanced Mobility. Turned out that the Standard Rate was for Daily Living (had been on HRC)!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.