× Members

Requet for advise

More
6 years 3 months ago #205606 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Requet for advise

Charlie wrote: Hi gordon my extra evidence was sent next day signed for to the dwp yesterday before my home visit next week. Would you know after it us scanned onto dwps system, if it is sent by post or electronicly. I do have copies to give the assessor but would prefer if ttey were with them beforehand. Kind regards

Assume the assessor won't have seen it and give them a copy at the assessment and ask them to read it before they begin the interview and include it in your file when they return it the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #205768 by Charlie
Replied by Charlie on topic Requet for advise
Evening gordon, due to not being able to go out alone(plenty of evidence and medication) and no update on decision makers revised guidance yet i am seriously considering cancelling my home assessment for a later date. In the hope of having more time for the guidance being uodated. Any advice would be much appreciated. Kind regards

More
6 years 3 months ago #205789 by Gordon
Charlie

You can move the appointment once, then you must attend the new appointment or you risk your claim being closed.

If you decide to move it then don't do so until a couple of days before the current appointment and rearrange it over the phone so that an agreeable date and time is booked.

A new date is very unlikely to be more than three weeks away from the day you phone, so it may not help with your waiting for the revised guidance.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 3 months ago #205793 by Charlie
Thankyou

More
6 years 3 months ago #205794 by Charlie
Is it wishful thinking then that it will be a priority to change the regs asap so more wrong desicions arent added to the backlog?

More
6 years 3 months ago #205804 by Gordon

Charlie wrote: Is it wishful thinking then that it will be a priority to change the regs asap so more wrong desicions arent added to the backlog?

Your logic is sound. It is surprising that the DWP seem to be more concerned with dealing with historic claims that preventing new ones being made in error.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.