× Members

Mandatory Reconsideration

More
6 years 3 months ago #205211 by 57SWIFTS
Mandatory Reconsideration was created by 57SWIFTS
I am about to ask for a PIP MR.
There are a lot of contradictions and assumptions in the HP's medical report.
In my case we are talking mental health.
She said initially at the assessment that the reason for the interview was that the low dosage of meds was not consistent with my condition.
She was an Occupational Therapist who claimed to have worked in a Psychiatric Ward.
She added that there were stronger or new meds I should be using.
Now I am taking meds prescribed by my GP but this person with no authority to prescribe meds is opposing my GP's advice.
How can I use this in my MR?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #205226 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandatory Reconsideration
ISTANBUL VET

I'm afraid I don't think it is a winning issue. If the assessor has marked you down because of your medication then this may be something that you can argue against, but if not then I'm sure what the value is if they didn't.

Both the MR and appeal are about you showing that you meet the criteria to score the points you need so make sure that you have shown this on your form and if not correct the issues in your MR.

I'm not saying to ignore the report, there may be issues that need addressing, but the question to ask yourself is will this help me score points of not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: 57SWIFTS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.