× Members

ESA time restriction for reply

More
6 years 3 months ago #205353 by paulina
ESA time restriction for reply was created by paulina
Hi I'm new to this, does any one know if there is a time restriction on a reply from sending in an ESA work capability assessment form? I had to fill in one after being on Esa for 2 years after the last medical

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #205383 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA time restriction for reply

pauline wrote: Hi I'm new to this, does any one know if there is a time restriction on a reply from sending in an ESA work capability assessment form? I had to fill in one after being on Esa for 2 years after the last medical

There should be a date by which your completed form needs to be returned by in the letter that accompanied the form. Claimants usually have four weeks although this includes postage and both ends. There are no extensions available to the time for returning an ESA50.

Please make sure that you are using our ESA Claim guides to help you complete the form.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.