× Members

Requesting reports pip esa

More
6 years 4 months ago #205359 by Raquel
Requesting reports pip esa was created by Raquel
Hi, I've never requested my assessment reports fr my pip had 2 up until 2021. Also my esa had 1over 3yrs ago n now waiting for a home visit for esa. I'm thinking it mite help me knowing wots bin said 4 my nex assessment. Is there a time limit 2 do this. As I wld like 2 know everyfing. Thanku

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #205384 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Requesting reports pip esa
Raquel

There's no time limit but your file may have been moved to offsite storage which may delay the reports being sent, contact the DWP offices dealing with your claims for copies.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raquel

More
6 years 4 months ago #205391 by Raquel
Replied by Raquel on topic Requesting reports pip esa
Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.