× Members

MOD NEXT ON - MONDAY 2PM

More
6 years 4 months ago #205393 by max7months
MOD NEXT ON - MONDAY 2PM was created by max7months
Hello, whilst applying for new PIP do the department from DWP look at your previous DLA form/ records to help them consider the new PIP change?
Just when i phoned to apply i was asked if i gave my permission for them to use any previous information, that i had supplied on my last DLA 5 years ago.
Or in reality is it totally disregarded, as the rules and questions are different now?
Thanks Deb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #205411 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MOD NEXT ON - MONDAY 2PM
Debs

I have had to move your post, you replied to an informational message in the forum!

If you have asked the DWP to look at information from your DLA claim and they still have a copy of it then it will be included in your file and should be reviewed by those assessing you.

However, we recommend that you do not rely on the DWP to do this, if you want this information to be reviewed then include it your self, that way you can integrate it into your answers on the PIP2.

Be aware that the criteria for PIP is very different from that used to decide a DLA claim so you wil need to explain why it is still relevant.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.