× Members

Pip review due in june 2018

More
6 years 3 months ago #205584 by Shazier
Pip review due in june 2018 was created by Shazier
Hi, can anyone help me please. I am due my review for pip in june this yr, since my last medicaal assesment 3yrs ago nothing has changed apart from, i have had a new diognoses which is angine.
Do i inform them now abaout the change in circumstances or can i put this on my review form when it arives.
With everything still being the same as it was 3yrs ago but with a new condition to add, would i still get the the new review form as if my condition is the better, worse or the same, or will i have to start all over again and have to fill the dreaded form in all over again.
thank you in advance for any advise

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #205610 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip review due in june 2018
shazier

I can't tell you that you don't need to contact the DWP about the new diagnosis, but if your conditions and limitations remain the same the I would not expect them to be bothered if you do not contact them.

If you do then then you should expect to receive a new PIP2 to complete and will most likely be asked to attend a new face to face assessment, the new Decision resulting from this will replace your existing award.

If you don't contact them, then expect an AR1 review form in June.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shazier

More
6 years 3 months ago #205636 by Shazier
Replied by Shazier on topic Pip review due in june 2018
Hi Gorden and thank you so much for you reply.
so if i wait for the review form and add the new diognoses onto it do you feel that would be ok? or do you think they could, disregard that review form and send me out the other?
i was thinking of not mentioning it to try and avoid that from happening but, my medication has changed and i would need explain why and what it is for.
Do i also need to write any comments on the question or just tick no change, also do i still need to send evidance of what they already had when i was moved from dla to pip three yrs ago as, the evidance i have is still the same apart from the new diognoses. i have asked my gp for a letter stating all my conditions

More
6 years 3 months ago #205664 by Gordon
shazier

You don't have to re-post, all posts are moderated and won't appear in the forum until approved by a Moderator. :)

I'm afraid you must make the decision whether to notify the DWP or not.

I can't guarantee that you will receive an AR1, the DWP do seem to be variable about this, but I would expect this to be the form that you receive.

How to complete the form is explained in the PIP Claim guide, there are different approaches to completing the form that have their own pros and cons, so there is no "right" way to approach the form, ticking no change is OK is you are happy with what was included in and with your original PIP2.

If you do indicate a change, then explain in detail and provide evidence as you can.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 3 months ago #205675 by Shazier
Replied by Shazier on topic Pip review due in june 2018
thank you again, I do feel i should let them know because i need to be honest, i will add it to my form when it arrives with evidence and hope they dont make me fill out another lenghty form, it made me ill for weeks. i cant find any help on filling the new review forms with just the ticks, do you have the link that take me to it please
thank you again

More
6 years 3 months ago #205687 by Gordon

shazier wrote: thank you again, I do feel i should let them know because i need to be honest, i will add it to my form when it arrives with evidence and hope they dont make me fill out another lenghty form, it made me ill for weeks. i cant find any help on filling the new review forms with just the ticks, do you have the link that take me to it please
thank you again

There's a section in the PIP Claim guide that covers the AR1 form and how to complete it.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.