× Members

Cancelled PIP home assessment

More
6 years 3 months ago #205714 by Steve
Cancelled PIP home assessment was created by Steve
Hi,

Can you advise me what the best course of action will be due to Capita cancelling my appointment this morning at 9am.
Have read a post suggesting writing to DWP office clarifying that it was not myself who cancelled but Capita just so they don't mark me down as failing to attend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #205742 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Cancelled PIP home assessment
Steve

We have seem Capita misreport the reason an assessment was cancelled so I would write a short letter to the DWP office dealing with your claim explaining what happened.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 3 months ago #205770 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Cancelled PIP home assessment

Gordon wrote: Steve

We have seem Capita misreport the reason an assessment was cancelled so I would write a short letter to the DWP office dealing with your claim explaining what happened.

Gordon

Thanks Gordon, appreciate it.
I spoke to a DWP rep this afternoon, said she would put if onto system.
Also sent a letter stating the reason Capita cancelled my assessment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.