× Members

How do I get hold of the report?

More
6 years 3 months ago #205725 by Mary
How do I get hold of the report? was created by Mary
How do I get a copy of the report written by my assessor for PIP please? I need to decide if I am going to appeal not receiving daily activities element (I scored 7).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #205750 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How do I get hold of the report?

Mary wrote: How do I get a copy of the report written by my assessor for PIP please? I need to decide if I am going to appeal not receiving daily activities element (I scored 7).

Contact the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 3 months ago #205764 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic How do I get hold of the report?
Thank you Gordon, that gives me hope I can receive it. How do I know which office is processing my claim?
Thanks
M

More
6 years 3 months ago #205775 by Mary
Replied by Mary on topic How do I get hold of the report?
thanks - I sent an additional question to ask how to find the office and it is on the award letter - sorry!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.