× Members

Pip medical and awaiting out come !

More
6 years 3 months ago #207289 by Tim bluck
Pip medical and awaiting out come ! was created by Tim bluck
Hi guys can you help , 3 weeks ago had home f2f and seamed to go ok , herd nothing so called pip to ask if I have missed any paper work , they checked and said no decision of yet so call capita and ask about your f2f assessment so I did .
Guy said my assessment is currently with the medical team being checked !! Is this normal? What are they checking ? , do they not just take the assessment and make decision cheers guys but I'm a bit worried .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #207302 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip medical and awaiting out come !
Elgrand

A certain percentage of reports are selected at random for auditing, it's possible that your is one of these and that is what is causing the delay. I would give it another week and check with Capita again.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 3 months ago #207337 by Tim bluck
Replied by Tim bluck on topic Pip medical and awaiting out come !
Thank you Gordon I will call them Friday if I haven't had any think back cheers for your reply.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.