× Members

Sorry I got confused

More
6 years 2 months ago #208298 by Xxjanexx
Sorry I got confused was created by Xxjanexx
Morning sorry about my other post I did i was getting confused

I got the results off my pip and was awarded standard for both
However I was 1 point away from enchanced for daily living!
I got no points for reading signs etc which I feel is wrong,i said at my interview that My husband
Has to read my mail as I just don’t get it!
And I struggle to read a book as I lose concentration and my mind wanders.
Id like to put in for a mandatory reconciliation,but I don’t no how to word it!
Me and my husband have spent quite a bit of time trying to look things up on here but just kept
Getting lost trying to find my way around
I did see something from a lady on here who had the same condition and was awarded the enchanced rate after putting in for a mandatory consultation,
I thought I saved it,but I couldn’t of done
Could you help me please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #208346 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Sorry I got confused
Jane

You will need to meet to show that you cannot understand

“Complex written information” meaning more than one sentence of written or printed standard size text in your native language.

Guidance for health professionals gives the following examples:

An example of complex information: “Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage or any other debt secured on it. Subject to terms and conditions.”

You will also need to show you suffer from a condition that effects your cognitive function, typically a learning disability or something like brain damage, it's not impossible to score for other reasons such as cognitive impairment as a side effect of your conditions or due to your medication, but it's a lot more difficult.

Can you show this?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.