× Members

DLA-PIP Timetable?

More
6 years 2 months ago #209237 by ejayne72
DLA-PIP Timetable? was created by ejayne72
On Wednesday 14 March, i sent a completed PIP form back. It arrived the next day at the DWP (i sent it recorded delivery). However although i know they have received, i have not heard anything, not even their usual text confirming its receipt. How long do they take to either confirm receipt or send a possible f2f interview letter? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #209250 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA-PIP Timetable?

em wrote: On Wednesday 14 March, i sent a completed PIP form back. It arrived the next day at the DWP (i sent it recorded delivery). However although i know they have received, i have not heard anything, not even their usual text confirming its receipt. How long do they take to either confirm receipt or send a possible f2f interview letter? Thanks

I would expect you to have heard by now if your form had not arrived but you can check with the DWP office dealing with your claim that it was received.

Not all offices confirm to the claimant that the form was received.

The next stage if for the Assessment Provider for your area to decide whether a face to face is required, I would expect this to take 4-6 weeks from when your form was sent back.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
6 years 2 months ago #209252 by ejayne72
Replied by ejayne72 on topic DLA-PIP Timetable?
Thanks Gordon. I will check with them tomorrow x

More
6 years 2 months ago #209275 by ejayne72
Replied by ejayne72 on topic DLA-PIP Timetable?
Hi Gordon

Just rang, they did recieve it. They didn’t offer any further information, but at least i can relax knowing they have received it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris