× Members

Form reslt2tv2

More
5 years 11 months ago #211771 by Mossy
Replied by Mossy on topic Form reslt2tv2
Gordon , I really have no idea what I'm talking about or getting in to and it's all worrying me sick my anxiety levels are at all time high school especially after my phone call to them and how awful the woman was
But do I have to sign the m47 form ? As far as I'm aware I've committed no fraud or non compliance and I know people will say I have nothing to worry about but don't trust the Dwp not to tie me in knots with stuff I don't know about !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #211778 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Form reslt2tv2

Herts wrote: Gordon , I really have no idea what I'm talking about or getting in to and it's all worrying me sick my anxiety levels are at all time high school especially after my phone call to them and how awful the woman was
But do I have to sign the m47 form ? As far as I'm aware I've committed no fraud or non compliance and I know people will say I have nothing to worry about but don't trust the Dwp not to tie me in knots with stuff I don't know about !

You cannot be required to sign anything.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 11 months ago #212122 by Mossy
Replied by Mossy on topic Form reslt2tv2
UPDATE

Just recieved a phonecall from the DWP saying theywould like to conduct a phone interview rather than me go in . was that ok ... obviously I said yes .. she also apologised for being rude last week !!

Turns out a neighbour had rung up complaining I had a disabled bay which he didnt like and that I had no disabilty and walked my dog ...

They wanted me to make a complaint against him for a malicious report but i declined as he has cancer & is dying , his wife likewise ... these are people we have known for years how sad ...

She did ask if I walked the dog regularly (wish i could) I took him across the road to a green patch when we had snow for a wee . She is sending a form out for me to sign ??? Dont know if me saying i walked across the road will trigger a benefit review but ...

This whole episode has been awful and to find out it was friends who are dying is shocking .

Once again thank you Gordon for all your help , any idea what this form is ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.